The editorial office of Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency hereby makes the following regulations on the withdrawal of contributions by the Author and the editorial office as the case may be:
1.Author's voluntary withdrawal
1 )In case the author asks for withdrawal of contribution out of personal reasons after successful submission through the online contribution system, he/she shall make an explanation to the editorial office.
2) Authors who ask for withdrawal of their contributions that have been reviewed and accepted must fill out the Author's Application for Withdrawal.
3) Authors who ask for withdrawal of their contributions that have been delivered to editing and typesetting due to their own reasons shall compensate the editorial office for the expenses incurred in review, editing and typesetting in addition to the detailed Author's Application for Withdrawal.
4) In case the author has withdrawn contribution due to his/her own reasons for 2 times, the editorial office will refuse to receive the manuscripts in which he/she is named as the first author or corresponding author within a year.
2.Withdrawal by editorial office
1) In case the editorial office finds that the manuscript that has been accepted involves academic misconduct, it will communicate with the author and submit the relevant materials to the editorial committee to make a decision on withdrawal.
2) If the manuscript has not been published officially, the editorial office will withdraw it and fill out the Notes for Withdrawal by editorial office.
3) If the manuscript has been published officially, the editorial office will publish a Withdrawal Declaration on the website of the Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency and the latest journal, and send the Withdrawal Declaration to the relevant database collection agencies to withdraw all the data and information of the manuscript in question.
The editorial office of Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency