In order to strengthen the construction of academic ethics standards for scientific journals, promote scientific research integrity, protect the rights and interests of readers and authors, and maintain the quality and reputation of this journal,the editorial office of Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency will strictly test all submitted papers in accordance with the editorial publishing process. The specific testing and identification process and treatment methods are as follows:
First, identification procedure of academic misconduc papers
This journal adopts CNKI 'Science and Technology Periodical Academic Misconduct Document Detection System' and related search engine system to detect the papers, and actively pays attention to the clues provided in the peer review, and compares the 'Chinese Academic Literature Network Publishing Library' with the full text. The database examines whether the paper has academic misconduct such as multiple submission, plagiarism and plagiarism, forgery, tampering, improper signature and so on. The editorial office will invite the experts or editorial committees of relevant research fields to detect and identify the papers with high check-up rate through systematic examination in a prudent manner.
Second, detection scopes of papers
1) All submitted papers, ready to be hired and accepted papers;
2) Papers reported to be suspected of academic misconduct.
Third, identification criteria of academic misconduct papers
The paper is checked and re-examined by CNKI “Science and Technology Journal Academic Misconduct Document Detection System”. If the check rate is 10% or more, the editorial office will submit the paper and the comparative paper to the reviewer or the editorial committee to confirm the nature and form of the paper duplication, and make the identification and treatment of the paper and the comparison paper similarities.
The identification criteria of academic misconduct papers are as follows:
1) The content of the thesis is intact or the original results are copied intact;
2) In the content of the thesis, change the type of the results of others and treat the results of others as the results of their own independent completion; or do not change the type of results but use the copyrighted components of the results and change the specific manifestations of the results, and Treat the results of others as the results of their own independent completion;
3) Citing other people's protected opinions, plans, materials, data, etc., without specifying or listing the corresponding references;
4) Same as the main content of the paper that the author or others have published or published electronically on the Internet, only to make some formal changes, and the substantive research is insufficient;
5) Fabricating or tampering with research results, survey data, experimental data or literature materials in the paper;
6) Submit the same paper to both the journal and other publications;
7) The author's signature and ranking, the author unit marked the existence of disputes.
Fourth, treatment of academic misconduct papers
1) This journal will treat the papers that are ultimately identified as academic misconduct in a prudent manner and allow the author to explain and defend the issue before making a decision.
2) If the paper has not been accepted, the editorial office will immediately terminate the processing process, make the rejection and give the author a critical education.
3) If the paper is in the process of being hired but not officially published, the editorial office will make the rejection and cancel the qualification of the applicant, and at the same time give the author an archive and warning.
4) If the paper has been officially published, the editorial office will officially revoke the announcement of the paper on the paper version, the website of the journal, and notify the cooperation database to delete the online version and terminate the dissemination of the paper; In this event, the author's unit is notified. The author is required to refund the manuscript fee for this paper, and publicly apologize to the journal, the infringer or the unit, and all readers for the infringement and adverse effects of the paper on the paper version, and assume corresponding responsibilities. The editorial office reserves the right to continue to recover compensation if it causes reputation or other losses to the journal.
5) The papers written by the authors of the papers with the plagiarism of plagiarism and plagiarism, which are the first author or the author of the communication, will not be accepted in the third year.
Fifth, author's objection processing
If the author of the paper disagrees with the identification and processing results of this journal, he may submit a written application review to the journal within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the notice (the journal will not be accepted after the deadline), and the editorial office is responsible for inviting experts to the paper will be reviewed, the final processing opinion will be made, and the author of the review will be notified within 30 working days.
The above measures shall be implemented as of the date of promulgation and shall be interpreted by the editorial office of “Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency”.
The editorial office of Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency
You are the 4754718 visitor
Mailing Address：Liaocheng Road No. 2, Dongying, Shandong
Post Code：257015 Fax：
Phone：0546-8716980, 8715246 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright： ® 2023 All Rights Reserved